Apply online for GATE Exam 2017 in GOAPS website. The step by step GATE application filling steps is available. GATE exam is all India level entrance test for Engineering admissions into IITs and NITs. The interested candidates can check Category wise GATE application fee and apply online for GATE 2017. Submission of GATE Application Form starts from 01/09/2016 to 10/10/2016. Hence, the interested candidates can apply for GATE 2017 exam on or before the last date i.e. 10th Oct 2016.
GATE Exam Overview
- 1 GATE Application Form 2017
- 1.1 GATE 2017 Online Application Details
- 1.2 How to apply for GATE 2017?
- 1.3 GATE 2017 – Application fee details
- 1.4 Important dates for GATE Application Form 2017
GATE Application Form 2017
GATE is a graduate aptitude test in Engineering for undergraduates and postgraduates all over the India. IIT Roorkee released the GATE Notification 2017. So what’s waiting for? Check the eligibility and apply online for GATE 2017 exam. Are you the one who are eagerly searching for GATE application form? Then you are on the right path. For the candidate like you, we provided the steps to fill GATE Online Application Form 2017 below. With GATE exam you can achieve admission into various IITs and NITs all over the India. The GATE exam Online registration commences from 1st Sept 2016.
The candidates who completed graduation or pursuing graduation can apply for GATE 2017 exam. IIT Roorkee invites online applications from the eligible candidates only in GOAPS website. GOAPS means GATE Online Application Processing System. GATE Online Application procedure is provided on our page. So the interested candidates can apply for GATE 2017 exam on or before the last date, i.e., 10th October 2017. The details like important dates and application fee details of GATE exam 2017 are available in the below table. How to fill GATE Online Application Form is available in the below section.
GATE 2017 Online Application Details
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|Exam Name||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
How to apply for GATE 2017?
Candidate needs to fill details like personal details, education details, etc in the GATE Application Form. The eligible candidate can follow the below steps, before applying for GATE exam.
Step 1: GOAPS Registration
- Visit GOAPS website www.appsgate.iitr.ac.in
- With a valid email ID, mobile number and a password register first in the GOAPS site.
- An Enrollment ID will be sent to the registered email ID.
Candidates Personal Information
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Parent’s Name
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Address for communication (With Pincode)
- Upload PDF of either Degree completed or Provisional certificate in between 10-300 kb.
- College Name
- College Address with Pincode.
- Enter Gate Paper code
- Choose GATE exam cities
Upload the following documents
- Upload Scanned image (jpeg/jpg) of your recent photograph (5 – 200 kb).
- Scanned signature image(jpeg/ jpg) in between 5 – 150 kb.
- Upload jpeg/ jpg image of your thumb impression in between 2-150 kb.
- Upload PDF of category or PWD certificate (if Applicable) in between 10 – 300 kb.
Enter the details of any one of the valid ID proofs in the required section.
- PAN card number
- Voter ID
- Aadhar UID
- Driving License
- College ID
- Employee ID card
Step 3: Payment Process
- After filling all the details in GATE Application Form, click on make payment.
- You will be redirected to payment gateway page.
- You can make payment either using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or through challan from any SBI branches.
- The details of application fee and bank charges will appear on the screen.
- Check the details and make payment.
- Once the payment is successful, a “Fee Payment Number” is generated.
- The Candidate must save this Unique Payment Number which is used in later stages.
GATE 2017 – Application fee details
|General / OBC||Net Banking/ e-challan||Rs: 1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Net Banking/ e-challan||Rs: 750/-|
|Women Candidates||Net Banking/ e-challan||Rs: 750/-|
|International candidates||Net Banking/ credit card||$ 50|
Important dates for GATE Application Form 2017
|Status of Application||Date|
|Online Application Starting Date||01/09/2016|
|Last date for submission of Application||10/10/2016|
|Last date to change details in Application||16/11/2016|
|Release of GATE Admit card||05/01/2017|
Hence, after seeing the above GATE online Application process, it is easy to fill GATE application. If you want more information about GATE Application, then check GATE 2017 details on the official website.