GATE 2017 notification released in the month of August 2016. The most awaiting dream of many graduates has come true with the GATE Notification 2017. IIT Roorkee is conducting the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) this year. IIT Roorkee is inviting applications from the graduates for Post Graduate Engineering program and Ph.D. Apply for GATE 2017 exam on or before the last date 4th October 2016.
GATE Exam Overview
- 1 GATE Notification 2017
- 1.1 GATE 2017 Notification Details
- 1.2 Importance of GATE Exam
- 1.3 Eligible Criteria for M.Tech Entrance Examination 2017
- 1.4 GATE Notification 2017 – Application form
- 1.5 GATE 2016-17 Exam Notification and Application form
GATE Notification 2017
GATE Exam is a long term goal or dream for many graduates and undergraduates for bright future. If you are one among them, then Hurry up! The time to achieve your goal has arrived with the release of GATE 2017 notification. Utilize this great opportunity and achieve your goal by strong determination. The IIT Roorkee released the GATE Notification to invite applications from the eligible candidates to fill the Masters in technology/ engineering and Ph.D. seats. The desired candidates are needed to apply for GATE 2017 only in Online mode[email protected]gate.iitr.ernet.in.
Once you qualify the GATE exam, You can find many opportunities in the name of jobs and higher studies. And the GATE score is valid up to three years. Then, why to lose such a golden opportunity? Apply for GATE 2017 Exam before the last date 04/10/2016. The GATE examination for all the branches is conducted only through the computer based test. You can search the details like Education Qualification, Age limit, important dates, etc. on this website. Stay tuned to our gateexamresult.com site for latest updates about GATE 2017 Exam Pattern, GATE 2017 Admit cards, GATE 2017 Previous Papers.
GATE 2017 Notification Details
|Organization name||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|Name of the Exam||Graduate Aptitude Test|
|Application Starting Date||1st September 2016|
|Online Application Ending date||4th October 2016|
|Exam Dates||4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th February 2017.|
|Location||All over India|
Importance of GATE Exam
GATE Examination is an all India level exam for admissions in M.Tech, M.E, and Ph.D. programs. This year IIT Roorkee is going to organize the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering GATE 2017. Based on the scorecard of the GATE, the selected candidates can get admissions in IITs, IISc, and NITs. You can get abundant opportunities and scholarship from GATE exam. The candidates who are in other countries such as Bangladesh, Singapore, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka and UAE are also eligible for applying for GATE 2017. In this site, you can download GATE Syllabus, GATE 2017 Admit Cards at free of cost.
Eligible Criteria for M.Tech Entrance Examination 2017
As the education qualification differs for various branches, see the official notification of GATE 2017 for more details.
- The Aspiring Candidates must have B.E/ B.Tech ( 4 years after 10 + 2 or 3 years) and those who are currently in the final year of B.E/ B.Tech.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelors degree in Architecture ( 5-year course) or candidates who are in the final year of B.Arch are eligible.
- Candidates with Bachelors degree in science ( four years program) and those who are in the final year of the B.S.
- Aspirants with Masters degree in Science/ Mathematics/ Computer Applications/ Statistics or equivalent branches and those who are currently in the final year of such branches.
Application fee details of GATE
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category and Women Candidates: Rs: 750/-
- For all other category candidates: Rs: 1500/-
- The Application fee for International candidates: $50.
GATE Exam Important Dates
|Start date of online Application||01/09/2016|
|Last date of Online Application||04/10/2016|
GATE Notification 2017 – Application form
The Candidates who are eligible for GATE 2017 are needed to apply only in the online mode. You can apply for GATE 2017 in appsgate.iitr.ac.in official website.
How to apply for GATE Exam Notification 2016 – 17?
- Create a login ID and Password in the GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System).
- Apply for GATE 2017 with the GOAPS ID and Password.
- Enter the details such as name, DOB, email ID, mobile number, etc in the GATE 2017 registration form.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the instructions.
- Finally, re-check all the details that you have entered and submit the application form.
GATE 2016-17 Exam Notification and Application form
Download GATE 2017 Brochure released by IIT Roorkee and Official Notification from the below links.